Restaurant owners agree that it is unfair to be judged by so few online reviews.
And this one drives you crazy…
A bad review from a customer just passing through and happened to have a meal they didn’t like.
What about all of your regulars? They love your food.
It’s time to get your regulars to help you out.
If you’ve tried getting customer feedback you know the challenge. It has to be fast and easy for your customer.
We have a simple solution to your problem that will get you 10 times more customer feedback than you have ever gotten.
Just ask your regulars that are part of your email club.
Here’s how it works.
- Your customer stops in to eat and redeems your latest coupon offer you emailed them on their smartphone.
- Right after the coupon is redeemed your customer sees a request for a rating and comment just like on Yelp.
- Just ask your customer to complete it.
Delighted customers are asked to post a review online after they submit their survey.
Want to see how it works? Watch the video below (1:49)
Share your customer feedback online…
The customer rating and comment is now available for sharing online.
You can put your average rating and comments on your website and your coupons.
Just making it simple for customers to provide reviews will get you more reviews from the people that count the most – your regulars.
Latest posts by Dave Gonynor (see all)
- How to Email Single Use Digital Birthday Coupons - April 10, 2018
- 18 Simple Tips to Revive Your Restaurant Email Marketing - January 7, 2018
- How to Promote Your Restaurant on Facebook and Instagram - November 8, 2017