When it comes to advertising for restaurants, you want restaurant marketing strategies that are effective and affordable. To put it simply, you want restaurant marketing that gets customers in the door and ordering your food! It’s never been easier than it is with That’s Biz.
Here at That’s Biz, we handle restaurant email marketing, restaurant promotion ideas, and other aspects of restaurant marketing so that you don’t have to — and it’s powerful. We’ve been in the business for a while, and we know just what it takes to make advertising for restaurants succeed. In today’s blog, we’re going to discuss how our digital coupons and digital flyers drive better results. If you’re interested in these services or any other advertising for restaurants, then contact That’s Biz today to get started!
Digital Coupons Drive Better Results
These days, most everything is digital. Today’s customers are digitally savvy and expect to do just about everything on their phone. Our restaurant promotion ideas all allow for this by offering a digital option. And when it comes to digital coupons, you can count on ours as one of the best forms of advertising:
- Get attention quickly with aggressive single-use offers
- Simplify the process with one-click, location-specific online ordering links
- Enjoy the fraud-proof redemption process
- Track digital marketing results to in-store redemptions or online orders
- Improve ad targeting with customer-specific ad tracking pixels
- Easily scan with barcodes or QR codes
- Remind customers to use unredeemed coupon offers with automatic email reminders
- Quickly redeem the coupon in two seconds without the phone never leaving the customer’s hands
We’ve designed every part of this restaurant advertisement to be the best for both you and your customers. Read Why You Should Use Mobile Coupons When Advertising for Restaurants and Check Out Our New Coupon Validation Process to learn more about the benefits of our digital coupons.
Digital Flyers Drive Better Results
When was the last time you had someone come into your establishment with a flyer they were mailed? We’re willing to guess it’s been a minute. Just think of all the untapped potential that exists in digital flyers! Your customers are online, so meet them where they are with digital flyers:
- For the same restaurant marketing investment, digital flyers will be seen by 7 to 10 more people than print flyers, mailers, or postcards
- Campaign lead times are 2 to 3 weeks with digital flyers compared to 8 to 12 weeks for print flyers
- Ads for your digital flyer can reach the 18- to 35-year-old demographic
- You can precisely target by location, demographics, and interests
- You can promote your digital flyers at specific times or on certain days
- You can limit coupons by the number of uses over selected periods of time
- You can build an audience of customers interested in digital flyers and coupons by using pixels to track flyer visitors
Advertising for Restaurants? We’ve Got You Covered
If you need help with restaurant marketing, then you can count on That’s Biz. Contact us today to get started with advertising for restaurants.