It is important for your customers to be able to find you where they search whether it’s a search engine like yahoo or one of the many restaurant review sites like Yelp. To ensure you’ll be on the first page of those sites, you need to take 5 minutes to list your restaurant.
Here is an example of how to claim your store’s listing in Yahoo! It’s this simple:
- Go to listings.local.yahoo.com
- Click on Sign Up Now
- Complete Listing Details like address, phone – you can also add any number of other things like hours, credit cards, products and specials
- Select the category you want to be listed in
- Master Category – Food and Dining
- Then choose Sub-Category – HUNDREDS of options
- You can add multiple categories – just click Add Another Category
- Preview your listing and make any changes
- Verify code and accept their terms of service.
We’ve put together an instructional document to help you also claim your place on Google, Yelp, Urbanspoon, City Search and Trip Advisor. So do your restaurant a favor this month and spend 30 minutes making yourself more visible to your customers. Just click here and we’ll send the document right to you. Enjoy!