Facebook Advertising Services for Restaurants
We Manage Facebook Advertising for Single Units with $200 Monthly Ad Budgets to Chains with Hundreds of Locations and Thousands in Monthly Facebook Ad Spend.
What We Do
Here’s a breakdown of the items included in our Restaurant Facebook Ads Management service:
- Facebook Ad Pixel Setup
- Custom Audience Creation
- Campaign Planning
- Account Creation
- Mobile Coupon Creation
- Campaign Set Up
- Copy Writing
- Ad Creation Including Image Creation
- Monthly Reporting – Email List Export
- Campaign Optimization
- Conversion Tracking
- Landing Page Consultation
Why Choose Us?
We’ve been providing local digital marketing solutions for restaurants and bars since 2007. Our Facebook Advertising service incorporates our proprietary Mobile Coupons.
Our Mobile Coupons incorporate Facebook Ad tracking pixels allowing you to identify and segment your audience into New Customers and Interested Customers. You can dramatically lower advertising costs by understanding who is interested in your local business and targeting them (also known as ad retargeting).
We are the ONLY Facebook Ad service that incorporates Mobile Coupons which are:
- Smartphone redeemable (No POS or hardware required)
- Can be limited to a single use
- Shareable with Friends and Family
- Solicit Customer Feedback After Coupon Redemption
- Identify New Customers as a Result of the Ad
Here’s why we’re great at what we do:
- 9+ years of experience providing restaurant marketing solutions.
- Focused on paid Facebook advertising for restaurants
- Fast campaign set up.
- 100% results-focused.
- We’re always learning!
It’s time to stop wasting money on local print and local mailers…
Get started with monthly Facebook ads today!
Call: 866-575-4769 x1
(There are no long term commitments. Cancel at anytime.)
“No other advertising medium allows you to understand your local audience better than Facebook. The more you understand who are the people interested in your local business, the less money you have to spend putting your message in front of them.”
“That’s how you can save money on local advertising AND get better results!”Dave Gonynor