Grow your revenue! Grow your Facebook fans! Grow your social word of mouth!
Were those words music to your ears? If you’ve been dealing with restaurant marketing for a while, then we’re sure they were! Here at That’s Biz, we offer advertising for restaurants that does all that and more. Our Solutions-To-Go series — including “The Trifecta: Grow Revenue, Fans, and Social Word of Mouth” — will offer you effective restaurant marketing strategies that increase your revenue and number of customers. Advertising for restaurants doesn’t have to be complicated, confusing, and frustrating … at least, not when you work with That’s Biz. Contact us today to get started.
Description of This Service
Looking for the restaurant promotion idea that does it all? This is the one. First, we create a post on your Facebook page to promote a great offer (of your choosing) to reward customers for their continued loyalty. To get the offer, however, customers will need to share the offer, like your page, and complete a form to get the emailed coupon. The digital coupon they receive can be shared with their own friends and family! Because this offer can only be used once, it’s essential to choose an offer that’s aggressive and enticing.
Ready to take advertising for restaurants to the next level? Check out what this Solution-To-Go includes:
- Facebook page post with an enticing offer image and copy
- Associated Facebook ad to promote the offer to your target audience
- Branded landing page with an embedded form to capture your customers’ information
- Branded auto-responder email message with a single-use coupon
- Branded fraud-proof coupon customers can redeem from their smartphones
- Monitoring of ad performance, ad reporting, and making adjustments if determined necessary
Anticipated Cost and Revenue
The cost for this restaurant marketing is $100 to $500 each month for the ad, $50 for the one-time set-up fee, and $95 for a monthly agency fee. This advertising for restaurants will yield about $600 to $1,200 per month, along with the lifetime value of new customers, and 100 to 240 new email list subscribers each month.
Expected Results of This Service
Your $200 ad will be seen by 6,000 to 10,000 people each month in your target marketing area. Each will see the ad three to four times for a total of 18,000 to 40,000 ad impressions; 120 to 300 people will request the emailed coupon; 20 to 40 people will visit your restaurant with the coupon. So, if your average ticket were $30, then you could expect $600 to $1,200 in monthly revenue.
Get Help With Advertising for Restaurants Today
From restaurant email marketing to restaurant advertising ideas, restaurant marketing strategies, SMS marketing, and more, we do it all. We make advertising for restaurants more accessible and effective for owners everywhere — and we could help you next. Contact That’s Biz today to get started with the best forms of advertising.
Latest posts by Cody McCoy (see all)
- 5 Reasons to Work With That’s Biz - December 4, 2019
- Use Digital Ads to Build Audiences and Target Their Interests - November 27, 2019
- How Our Digital Coupons and Digital Flyers Drive Better Results - November 20, 2019