You have competition everywhere you look, and it’s a bit disconcerting. Competition seems to be coming out of the woodwork everywhere, and you’re unsure of what to do. That’s where advertising for restaurants comes into the picture. By employing effective restaurant marketing, you can increase sales and customers — and you can be the annoying competition for other restaurants.
Here at That’s Biz, nobody does advertising for restaurants quite like we do. We make it easy, effective, and transparent for you every step of the way. With our Solutions-To-Go options, we essentially sell effective restaurant advertising ideas and services like a product. This solution, “Targeting Your Competition — We’re Better,” is an effective way for you to get new customers and pull customers away from your competition. Learn more below, and then contact That’s Biz today to get started with advertising for restaurants.
Description of This Service
We’ll advertise your business locally and feature exactly why you’re better than the competition. The ad will include an enviable single-use coupon, and this digital coupon can be shared with friends and family. All of the digital ads through this restaurant marketing strategy are low-cost and put your name in front of a large, local audience. We’ll update the ad copy and the graphics monthly.
That’s Biz is known for advertising for restaurants in a way that’s clear, effective, and affordable. Here’s what you can expect with this restaurant marketing:
- Your own brand messaging identifying why you’re better
- Facebook ad with a branded image, ad targeting, and ad copy
- Branded landing page with an embedded form to capture customer information
- Branded auto-responder email message with a single-use coupon included
- Branded fraud-proof coupon that customers can quickly redeem from their smartphones
- Monitoring of ad performance, along with ad reporting and then making adjustments if needed
Anticipated Cost and Revenue
The best forms of advertising are ones that offer you a high ROI. With this restaurant promotion idea, you’ll spend $100 to $300 per month in ad costs, $50 for a one-time set-up fee, and $95 per month for an agency fee. As a result, you can expect $600 to $1,200 per month in revenue — and the added benefit of the lifetime value of new customers. Your email list will also grow by 100 to 240 new subscribers each month.
Expected Results of This Service
With a $200 ad, 6,000 to 10,000 people in your target marketing area will see it each month. They’ll see this ad about three to four times — for a total of 18,000 to 40,000 ad impressions. Then, 120 to 300 people will request the coupon and 20 to 40 people will visit your restaurant with the coupon. If your average sale were $30, then the ad would generate $600 to $1,200 in monthly revenue.
Get Help With Advertising for Restaurants Today
Don’t let competition run you out of business — you know you’re better. Instead, contact That’s Biz today to get started with advertising for restaurants that works.
Latest posts by Cody McCoy (see all)
- Solutions-To-Go: Time For Your Grand Opening? – (Congrats, That’s Not Enough!) - October 2, 2019
- Solutions-To-Go: The Trifecta — Grow Revenue, Fans, and Social Word of Mouth - September 26, 2019
- Solutions-To-Go: Targeting Your Competition – We’re Better - September 24, 2019