As a restaurant owner, you have a lot on your plate — and we’re not just talking about the plates of delicious food you serve up at your restaurant! There are countless things on your to-do list, and it can be hard not to feel overwhelmed. That’s Biz can help.
Here at That’s Biz, we offer restaurant marketing that works, plain and simple. We’ve been doing advertising for restaurants since 2007 and have truly become experts in restaurant email marketing. When you work with us, we’ll help you solve your local business problems in a myriad of ways, including through your email blasts. Whether you’re interested in daily, weekly, or monthly blasts (or any combination of these!), we can help make sure the right restaurant advertising ideas are getting to the right clientele.
Local Business Problems You Face
On top of employee retention, customer service, and so much more, coming up with restaurant marketing strategies and the best forms of advertising can feel like too much. Then there are local business problems you face as a franchisor: new vs. mature locations, successful vs. struggling locations, urban vs. suburban locations, differing opinions on discounting, and more.
With all of this in mind, advertising for restaurants can be a challenge every time you plan the upcoming email blast promotional messages. Here are some of the common complaints you may hear from franchisees:
- I hate discounts. Don’t include me in your email blasts.
- The new competition here is killing me. I need aggressive offers to fight back.
- My lunch business is already doing great. Why are we running a lunch offer?
- Minimum wage is going up to $15/hour in my area. That price point will no longer work!
We have the restaurant email marketing that can solve all these problems.
How Email Blasts Can Help in Four Easy Steps
1. Decide what you want to feature and promote.
You know what customers want and what you want to push.
2. Provide the franchisees with price point options to choose from.
They know their specific area and what will work, so let them choose the price point from your options.
3. Segment your email list based on the promotional offers selected.
Segment your email list appropriately to reflect the various needs.
4. Email location-specific, trackable coupon offers.
Email coupons that have the location address, phone number, and online ordering link for that location. Everything is fully trackable.
Advertising for Restaurants? We’ve got it covered.
Here at That’s Biz, we aim to make advertising for restaurants easier than ever. We have experience with a variety of restaurants, including franchises. We’ll work as part of your team and only do what you say adds value. Whether that means prepping the creative, segmenting your list, or just providing the coupon, we’ll be there for you.
Promote what’s important to your franchisees and track the results by promotion and location. Contact That’s Biz today to get started with advertising for restaurants.
Latest posts by Cody McCoy (see all)
- How To Keep Customer Interest With Restricted-Use Coupons - February 4, 2020
- Use Your Email Blasts to Solve Local Business Problems - January 22, 2020
- 6 New Year’s Goals for Every Restaurant Owner - January 8, 2020