Why should you keep targeting and sending coupons to your loyal customers? Sure, you want to keep them coming to your restaurant — but you don’t want to lose money and not get any new customers! That’s Biz has a solution for you.
From our Solutions-To-Go series, “New Customers Only Please” could be the restaurant marketing solution that’s just right for you. Here at That’s Biz, we’ve done advertising for restaurants for many years now — and we know what it takes for restaurant email marketing, restaurant advertising ideas, and restaurant promotion ideas to work. We believe the best forms of advertising are simply the ones that work, and we know our advertising for restaurants works.
Read here to learn more about how we can help you target new customers, and then contact us today to get started with restaurant marketing.
Description of This Service
You know it takes a powerful, enticing offer to get someone to try a restaurant they’ve never been to before. You also have no problem offering that coupon! The problem, however, lies in the fact that you don’t want your already-loyal customers to be targeted and save even more money on someone they’d willingly buy without the coupon.
Our restaurant marketing provides for this. We’ll create the ad — and then we’ll exclude everyone who is a part of your loyalty, text, or email lists. So, it’s simple: your Facebook ad attracts a new customer who will complete a brief form and then have the coupon immediately emailed to them. After completing the form, they’ll see the menu on your website.
Advertising for restaurants should be comprehensive and well-rounded. Here’s what you can expect from this service:
- Branded messaging and identification of why they should try your restaurant
- Facebook ad with branded image, ad targeting, ad copy
- Branded landing page with an embedded form to capture customer information
- Branded auto-responder email with the single-use coupon
- Branded fraud-proof coupon that customers can redeem from their smartphones
- Monitoring of ad performance followed by ad reporting and making adjustments if needed
Anticipated Cost and Revenue
This restaurant marketing strategy from That’s Biz will cost $100-300 monthly for the ad, along with a $50 one-time set-up fee and a $95 monthly agency fee. You can expect $600 to $1,200 in monthly revenue — along with the lifetime value of new customers!
Expected Results of This Service
What’s the breakdown of those numbers? For $200, anywhere from 6,000 to 10,000 people in your target market area will see your ad each month. In fact, they’ll see it three to four times — for a total of 18,000 to 40,000 total ad impressions. About 120 to 300 people will request the coupon and 20 to 40 will visit your restaurant. If your average ticket were $30, then this ad would consequently generate $600 to $1,200 monthly … and those are all new customers.
Get Help With Advertising for Restaurants Today
Latest posts by Cody McCoy (see all)
- Solutions-To-Go: Targeting Your Competition – We’re Better - September 24, 2019
- Solutions-To-Go: Targeting Recently Moved into the Area - September 19, 2019
- Solutions-To-Go: New Customers Only Please! - September 17, 2019