There’s a reason so many people celebrate births, wedding anniversaries, and more: it’s fun to look back at all you’ve accomplished! By celebrating your business anniversary, you can promote sales like never before and help members of your community feel more connected to your restaurant. It’s one of the oldest restaurant promotion ideas in the book — because it works! Read below to learn more about our “Celebrate Your Business Anniversary — the Whole Enchilada” package, and contact That’s Biz today to get started with advertising for restaurants.
Description of This Service
This service will grow revenue, lists, fans, and social shares — it does it all when it comes to advertising for restaurants! Make your anniversary an annual celebration, with a grand prize drawing your customers will enter to win. When they use the online sign-up form we create for you, they’ll be entered into the drawing; however, it will also subscribe them to your email list and capture their birthday so you can send personalized coupons. After entering the drawing, each customer will receive a special offer for their next purchase.
Here at That’s Biz, we know a thing or two about advertising for restaurants. Here’s everything that’s included in this restaurant marketing service, all of which we know will help your campaign be successful:
- Recommendation for prize drawings and prize drawing legal disclosure
- Facebook page post with an enticing offer image and copy promoting the anniversary and offer
- Associated Facebook ad promoting the anniversary to your target local audience
- Branded drawing sign-up form to capture customer information
- Branded auto-responder email message with enclosed single-use coupon
- Sign-up form URL to be emailed and texted from your platforms
- Branded, fraud-proof coupon that customers can redeem from their smartphone
- Spreadsheet with drawing entrants and email list subscribers
- Ad performance monitoring and reporting (and adjustments if needed)
Expected Results of This Service
We’ve seen it over and over again when advertising for restaurants: people love a good anniversary offer. By promoting your anniversary aggressively in-store, you can add more than 1,000 contacts to your email list.
From the Facebook ad, you can expect 6,000 to 10,000 people in your target marketing area to see it monthly (with only $200 in ad spend). Each person will see the ad three to four times, making for 18,000 to 40,000 total ad impressions. From the ad, about 120 to 300 people will enter the drawing. 20 to 40 people will visit your restaurant to use the coupon offer. So, if your average ticket is $30, then your ad will generate about $600 to $1,200 in monthly revenue.
Anticipated Cost and Revenue
When you do advertising for restaurants with That’s Biz, you can expect results. Here’s what to expect from this promotion:
- $100 to $300 one-time cost for your ad investment and a $295 agency fee
- $600 to 1,200/month revenue from the ad, along with bounce-back coupons from email blasts
- 500 to 1,000+ new email list subscribers
- 200 to 300+ new Facebook fans
- 150+ Facebook post shares
Get Help With Advertising for Restaurants Today
Don’t delay getting help with restaurant marketing. Here at That’s Biz, we’re the experts in restaurant email marketing, restaurant marketing strategies, restaurant promotion ideas, and more. Contact us today to get started with advertising for restaurants.
Latest posts by Cody McCoy (see all)
- 5 Things to Do When Email Marketing for Restaurants - October 30, 2019
- Text Message Marketing for a Beginner - October 16, 2019
- Solutions-To-Go: Time For Your Grand Opening? – (Congrats, That’s Not Enough!) - October 2, 2019