Birthday coupons have the highest redemption of any coupons emailed.
It’s not a surprise…The power of FREE.
What’s surprising is…
Why some customers try to use it more than once. Argh…
Most restaurants try and limit the abuse by…
- Accepting only printed coupons.
- Shortening the number of days the coupon is valid.
- Limiting the printing of the coupon.
And in the end you’re still stuck with a crappy manual checking process and customers not happy with having to print the coupon.
– Your customers could present the coupon on their smartphone.
– You could automatically check if the coupon had been used in two seconds.
That’s what digital coupons can do for you.
And digital coupons are actually much safer.
– Check in real-time for expiration and previous use.
– Identify fake coupons.
– Eliminate employee coupon fraud.
You can even limit usage to a single use if the customer uses it at one location of a multiple location ownership group.
Our digital coupon system makes it easy…
Emailing digital birthday coupons only requires pointing to a coupon URL in your birthday email message. No other changes to your current marketing are required.
We even create the birthday coupon for you and give you the URL that works with your email marketing system.
Email Systems – Certified Digital Coupon Compatible
The following email marketing systems have been tested and certified compatible with our single use digital coupons. If your email system is not on the list don’t worry. We can virtually guarantee it will work. We’ll be happy to test it for you as well.
Here’s the Certified Compatible Email Systems List:
Digital coupons are fast…. 2-Second redemption.
Large volumes of coupon redemptions in busy restaurants are no problem…
Frank Pepe Pizzeria with eight locations in the New York and Connecticut area redeems hundreds of birthday coupons every year.
The Bavarian Inn Restaurant in Frankenmuth, MI emails over 60,000 guests each year a birthday coupon replacing a post card birthday club.
Time to give yourself a birthday gift of digital coupons.
And start singing, ♫”Happy Birthday to Me!!!”♫
Latest posts by Dave Gonynor (see all)
- How to increase your email promotion results by 15 percent - August 24, 2018
- How to Email Single Use Digital Birthday Coupons - April 10, 2018
- 18 Simple Tips to Revive Your Restaurant Email Marketing - January 7, 2018