One of the services we provide at That’s Biz is email marketing to help you deliver digital coupons straight to the email accounts and smartphones of your customers. Of course, engaging in email marketing is only worthwhile if you are getting a good percentage of your customers to actually open the messages you are sending them.
Here are a few ways you can ensure you’re getting more people to open your messages:
- Only send to interested customers. Email marketing should always be an opt-in service, as it increases the quality of your leads and ensures the messages you are sending are going to people who actually are interested in what you have to say, rather than spamming mass quantities of people who may or may not care at all.
- Provide something of value. Whether you’re providing useful information about your business, a tip on an upcoming sale or some sort of helpful resource, it certainly helps you to have the promise of something valuable inside the actual email. With That’s Biz, that incentive is the digital coupon you are delivering. When people receive emails from you through our services, they’ll know to expect a great deal on your food.
- Improve your subject lines. Your subject line should be both engaging and informative. People should know to expect a digital coupon when they open the email thanks to the subject line you have created.
- Make sure you’re avoiding spam filters. Many spam filters automatically remove messages that include words like “free,” “rich,” “deal” or “sale,” as well as emails that have subject lines or message bodies in all caps. Your email should read as if you’re actually talking to a person, and not like you’re going overboard in trying to grab someone’s attention.
- Make sure messages are mobile friendly. Again, with That’s Biz, this won’t be an issue! All emails are developed in ways that are friendly across all platforms.
Improve your open rates and increase the amounts of people using digital coupons with the help of That’s Biz. Contact us today for more information about our services.
Latest posts by Dave Gonynor (see all)
- How to increase your email promotion results by 15 percent - August 24, 2018
- How to Email Single Use Digital Birthday Coupons - April 10, 2018
- 18 Simple Tips to Revive Your Restaurant Email Marketing - January 7, 2018