Cost: Ad: $100-$300/mo, $50 One-Time Setup, $95/Mo Agency Fee
Revenue: Track Overall Store Revenues and Compare Month to Month to Ensure Advertising is Having a Positive Impact on Results
Goals: Keep Up Your Brand Awareness, Build Website Traffic
Description: You’ve got a great restaurant and you don’t want to be forgotten. Regular radio, print and TV is too costly. Facebook ads can keep your restaurant at top of mind. We can target your ideal audience and change your ads on a monthly basis. We’ll mix in video ads using your content and images. The ads work best when combined with a well-designed website with full menus broken down by lunch, dinner, happy hour, appetizers and catering. The ad will drop the customer on your website and we’ll track the pages visited. Building your website traffic will improve your own SEO increasing the likelihood your restaurant will show up on page one of search results.
Expected Results: For $200 your ad will be seen by 8,000 to 12,000 people monthly in your target marketing area. They will see the ad 3 to 4 times for 24,000 to 48,000 total ad impressions. 240 to 360 people will visit your website.
- Identify what makes you a great restaurant and your brand messaging
- Facebook Ad includes Branded Image, Ad Targeting, and Ad Copy
- Conversion tracking on the website identifying pages visited
- Changing messaging month to month to keep ads fresh and interesting
Latest posts by Cody McCoy (see all)
- Solutions-To-Go: Growing Online Ordering Revenue - September 4, 2019
- Solutions-To-Go: Graduation Catering – We’re Experts - August 28, 2019
- Solutions-To-Go: Community Support – Make It an Event - August 21, 2019