Cost: Ad: $100-$300 One-Time, $50 to 100 One-Time Setup, $95 Agency Fee
Revenue: $500 to $2,000 + Lifetime Value of New Customers
Goals: Increase catering revenue, New catering customers
Description: How much catering business do you miss out on because people are not aware that you cater? Do your catering web page visitors feel you’ll make their graduation event easy to organize and their guests will be delighted with the food? We know how to get your catering message in front of the people that are making the catering decisions. We’ll also help you or your website team get your website ready and provide the information people want to know. You’ll be able to track the effectiveness of your graduation catering ads to phone calls or website visits and ultimately new catering revenue.
Expected Results: For $200 your ad will be seen by 2,000 to 4,000 people in your targeted catering area. Catering areas can target a bigger radius around your business since local is not as important. Your ad will be seen 3 to 4 times by each person over the ad period. 200 to 300 people will click through to your website catering page. Your catering ad should result in 5 to 20 catering orders. If your average catering order is $100, your revenue from the ad will be $500 to $2,000. Providing a great catering event experience increases the likelihood your customer will recommend your restaurant or use you for future events.
- Facebook Ad includes Branded Image, Ad Targeting, and Ad Copy
- Review of your website catering page and recommendations to improve the page and increase conversions
- Monitoring ad performance and making adjustments if required
- Recommended catering incentive offer to encourage choosing your restaurant
Latest posts by Cody McCoy (see all)
- Start Marketing Your Business This Holiday Season – Part Two - November 28, 2018
- Start Marketing Your Business This Holiday Season – Part One - November 14, 2018
- The Benefits Of Choosing Facebook Ads To Market Your Restaurant - November 7, 2018