Cost: Ad to Promote Event: $100-$300 one-time (Single Location), $95 Agency Fee
Goals: Increase community involvement
Description: Events can be fun and are a great way to keep things interesting for your customers and staff. The key is to be creative and come up with events that support your local community; support national events like July 4, Memorial Day, No Kid Hungry; or support charitable events at holiday time. Think about how you can support the event with a giveaway, discount or donation. For example, show your patriotism by handling out small American flags on Memorial Day. Hand out glow necklaces for kid’s around July 4 for evening fireworks. Donate $2 to No Kid’s Hungry for every purchase on a specific day and give a certificate for a free beverage on their next visit. Create a Facebook event for every event you create and then promote it with ads.
Expected Results: This promotion is all about building community and goodwill. Creating a Facebook event allows the event to be shared with fans and friends of fan. If you already have a large fan base you may be able to just boost the post. If not consider a small ad to promote the event locally.
- Recommend how to support different events
- Provide a branded themed post for your Facebook event
- Promote the post with a Branded Facebook Ad including Branded Image, Ad Targeting, and Ad Copy
Latest posts by Cody McCoy (see all)
- Start Marketing Your Business This Holiday Season – Part Two - November 28, 2018
- Start Marketing Your Business This Holiday Season – Part One - November 14, 2018
- The Benefits Of Choosing Facebook Ads To Market Your Restaurant - November 7, 2018