Cost: Ad: $200/mo, $50 One-Time Setup, $95/Mo Agency Fee
Revenue: $600 to $1,200/mo + Lifetime Value of New Customers
**Monthly Billing Starts After 2 Week Set-Up**
Email List: 100 to 240 New Email List Subscribers per month
Goals: Get new customers, Pull customers away from your competition
Description: You want new customers. You know it takes a strong offer to get people to try someone new. You’re willing to do that but you don’t want to advertise the offer to people that are already customers. We’ll create the ad and exclude everyone that is part of your email, text or loyalty lists. Your Facebook ad includes an invitation to check out your restaurant with an enclosed sweet offer. To get the coupon your potential new customer will complete a brief form to have the coupon immediately emailed to them. It can be a single use coupon so you can make it a strong offer to give your restaurant a try. After they submit the form we’ll drop the customer on your menu on your website. The perfect spot to check out your menu.
Expected Results: For $200 your ad will be seen by 6,000 to 10,000 people monthly in your target marketing area. They will see the ad 3 to 4 times for 18,000 to 40,000 total ad impressions. 120 to 300 people will request to have the coupon emailed to them depending on the strength of the offer. 20 to 40 people will stop in to use the coupon offer. If your average ticket is $30 your ad will generate $600 to $1,200 in monthly revenue. Knock your new customers’ socks off and you’ll grow you list of new customers.
- Identify why they should give you a try and your brand messaging
- Facebook Ad includes Branded Image, Ad Targeting, and Ad Copy
- Branded landing page with imbedded form to capture the customer information
- Branded auto-responder email message with enclosed single use coupon
- Branded fraud-proof coupon customers redeem from their smartphone
- Monitoring ad performance, ad reporting and making adjustments if required