Cost: What is your ad investment?: $100-300 one-time, $295 Agency Fee
Revenue: $600 to $1,200/mo (From the Ad) + Bounce Back Coupons from Email Blasts
Email List: 500 to 1,000+ New Email List Subscribers
Facebook Fans: 200 to 300+ Facebook fans, 150+ Post Shares
Goals: Grow revenue, lists, fans, and social shares
Description: This annual event does it all! Make this a celebration every year. The center piece of the celebration is a grand prize drawing that your customers will enter to win. We’ll make it easy for customers to enter with a special online signup form that will enter them in the drawing. The drawing form can be used in-store, posted on your website, or posted on your social pages. Your customers can even share it with friends. The signup form subscribes them to your email list and can even capture their birthday information if you have a birthday club. After entering the drawing customers can receive a special offer they can use for their next purchase.
Expected Results: This promotion is a winner every time. Aggressively promoting your anniversary in-store will add over 1,000 contacts to your email list. A $200 Facebook ad will be seen by 6,000 to 10,000 people monthly in your target marketing area. They will see the ad 3 to 4 times for 18,000 to 40,000 total ad impressions. From the ad 120 to 300 people will enter the drawing requesting to have the coupon emailed to them depending on the strength of the offer. 20 to 40 people will stop in to use the coupon offer. If your average ticket is $30 your ad will generate $600 to $1,200 in monthly revenue.
- Recommendation for prize drawings and prize drawing legal disclosure
- Facebook page post with a great offer image and copy promoting the anniversary and offer
- Associated Facebook Ad promoting the anniversary to your target local audience
- Branded drawing signup form to capture the customer information
- Branded auto-responder email message with enclosed single use coupon
- Signup form URL to be emailed and texted from your platforms
- Branded fraud-proof coupon customers redeem from their smartphone
- Spreadsheet with drawing entrants and email list subscribers
- Monitoring ad performance, ad reporting and making adjustments if required