Cost: $150/mo, $50 One-Time Setup
Revenue: $400 to $1,200/mo + Lifetime Value of New Customers
Goals: Increase revenue, Increase new customers, Increase email list
Description: The “It’s Your Birthday” promotion is the gift that keeps on giving. We’ll advertise a special birthday offer to local people whose birthday is coming up in the next week. Birthdays are special events so your ad will be sure to get attention. To get the special offer people complete a brief form and the single use coupon is immediately emailed to them. Birthday celebrations always include friends and family so you can be sure the discount will be small compared to the overall ticket. Your birthday promotion will have you celebrating increased revenues, increased email opt-ins, and new guests trying your restaurant for the first time.
Expected Results: Each month 100 to 200 people will request the birthday coupon offer. 10 to 30 people will stop in to use the coupon bringing 1 to 3 people with them. If your average ticket is $40, your revenue from the ad will be $400 to $1,200 per month. Everyone requesting the coupon is added to your email list so you can market to all 100 to 200 people in the future.
- Facebook Ad includes Branded Image, Ad Targeting, and Ad Copy
- Branded landing page with imbedded form to capture the customer information
- Branded auto-responder email message with enclosed single use coupon
- Branded fraud-proof coupon customers redeem from their smartphone
Latest posts by Cody McCoy (see all)
- Top Reasons To Include Digital Flyers In Advertising For Restaurants - October 3, 2018
- How To Promote Your Restaurant Without Having A Discount Image - September 19, 2018
- Effectively Advertise For Your Restaurant With Email Marketing - September 5, 2018